Top 10 Best Bookish Gifts

#1. Frostbeard Booklover Soy Scented Candles

I adore these candles. Lighting one up while you're reading your favorite book can really wake your senses. From “Rainy Day Reads” that smells like fresh rain, ginger, and lavender (yum), to “Sherlock’s Study”, I feel like they smell like you would imagine they smell in your head so it really helps to take you to that place when you're reading. 

#2. “I’m Not A Bookworm, I’m A Book Dragon” Mug

The Coffee Corner - I'm Not A Book Worm, I'm A Book Dragon - 11 Ounce White Ceramic Coffee or Tea Mug - Bookish, Mug for book Lover, Gift for Reader, Literary gifts

Seriously, anyone want to buy this for me? How cute is this. I was voted bookworm in 6th grade and let me tell you, if It had been book dragon, I probably would have told everyone, because I mean, how cool is that?

#3. Book Sleeve


For those times that you just throw a book in your bag throughout the day and you’ve brought it out only to find it bent and ripped. If you love someone, NEVER let this happen to them... truly a dark time for book lovers.

#4.  Book Phone Case



Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, BEETLEJUICE! This book phone case is stunning and I’ve had my eye on it for quite some time now. If this little handbook isn’t your cup of tea, Chicklitdesigns has many other phone cases to choose from, Advanced Potions anyone?

#5. Harry Potter Coffee Cozy


This one was actually made by me! So this is my favorite crochet item to make, this coffee cozy was designed for those HP lovers that have to have their coffee on the go. I personally use mine everyday for hot AND cold coffees.

 #6. Mr. Darcy Bookmark


Okay seriously how cute is this?

 #7. Thumb Thing Book Page Holder


Because holding a book for long periods of time can be tedious and you can never get comfortable so this will help out, plus the different colors and sizes will be good for any book lover in your life!

#8. Knock Knock Personal Library Kit


Perfect way to share your book collection with others while knowing that you’ll actually get them back! This kit comes with adhesive pocket, check out cards, and an actual stamp to make sure they know when you want your book back. Wish I would’ve had this when I let someone borrow “The Lovely Bones”… almost 9 years ago and I’m still not over it.

#9. Dobby the Elf Socks



Can you just imagine reading Harry Potter on a rainy day curled up on the couch and you’re wearing these socks? Bookstagram worthy pictures people! Not to mention they’re the cutest socks and I need them now.

#10. Jane Austen Perfume Collection


“These perfume pair a quote from Jane Austen with an exquisite fragrance. Impeccably packaged in a commanding book cloth covered print, these scents are the ideal gift for lovers of fine literature.”
-Wicked Good Shop
Okay I can’t. Seriously how wonderful are these? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25 Questions Tag: Facts About Me!

Review: Hunted by Meagan Spooner