25 Questions Tag: Facts About Me!



1. What is your middle name?
  • Viviana
2. What is your favorite subject in school?
  • Biology and French. Biology is actually now my major in college
3. What is your favorite drink?
  • regular drink- Coffee
  • Alcoholic- Cranberry vodka
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?
  • "The Only One"- The Cure
5. What is your favorite food?
  • sushi!!! I'm also reeeeaaaallllyyyy into poke bowls right now
6. What is the last thing you bought?
  • Letter board sign from Amazon Buy Here
7. Favorite book of all time?
  • Harry Potter! (This is actually the theme for my upcoming wedding since both my fiance and I love the books and movies so much)
8. Favorite color?
  • Black
9. Do you have any pets?
  • I do, I actually have 5 dogs. Fluffy, Petey, Bella, Rose, and Kilala
10. Favorite perfume?
  • Sinner- Kat Von D
11. Favorite Holiday?
  • Halloween, I love the fall, scary movies, and all of the Halloween decor
12. Are you married?
  • No, but I will be this year!
13. Have you ever been out of the country?
  • I've been to Mexico numerous times, but I really can't wait to travel to Europe
14. Do you speak any other language?
  • I'm actually fluent in Spanish
15. How many siblings do you have?
  • Just one, my 19 year old little brother, Andy
16. What is your favorite store?
  • Ooooo, that's a hard one. Either Bath and Body Works or B&N
17. Favorite restaurant?
  • Olive Garden
18. When was the last time you cried?
  • Honestly I cried today lol. Sometimes I really get into certain books and they get to my, and I can't stop crying until my fiance' calls me down lol
19. Favorite blog?
20.  Favorite movie?
  • Pride and Prejudice
21. Favorite TV Show?
  • Probably Shadowhunters (I cant wait for the new season!)
22. PC or Mac?
  • Mmmm Mac, but I actually just bought a PC lol
23. How tall are you?
  • 5 ft 1
24. Can you cook?
  • Kind of, but nothing compared to my mom, but i really want to learn more before I get married
25. What is your favorite Disney Princess?
  • Belle for sure! She's beautiful, smart, sweet, and LOVES to read... not to mention she's awkward and who can't relate to that 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Hunted by Meagan Spooner

Top 10 Best Bookish Gifts